I Miss You

我想有一个美好结果
为何最后总是来不及
相信有一天变成过去
现在分开无所谓 
就当一首短短插曲

我不害怕
反正不会太差
有时候需要放下
才能看见向前的步伐
放手总带不走一些牵挂
一些忘不掉的牵挂
Oh because I miss you 
Yes I miss you
想你在心里种出一棵大树
Yes because I miss you
要走的不能抓的住
我也很想告诉我自己 
不能哭
Yes I miss you
有一天我不会在你掌心
紧紧握住
我们的幸福
我把所能给的全都付出
我很满足

我想有一个美好结果
为何最后总是来不及
相信有一天变成过去
现在分开无所谓
就当一首短短插曲
我不害怕
反正不会太差
有时候需要放下
才能看见向前的步伐
放手总带不走一些牵挂
一些忘不掉的牵挂
Oh because I miss you
Yes I miss you
想你在心里种出一棵大树
Yes because I miss you
要走的不能抓的住
我也很想告诉我自己
不能哭
Yes I miss you

有一天我不会在你掌心
紧紧握住
我们的幸福
我把所能给的全都付出
我很满足

就算眼泪快要夺眶而出
我会忍住


I really miss you... But I will hold back my tears, and silently think of you...

Comments

well... i miss him too and sometimes think abt him wondering where on earth he is now...
(of coz nt the same him as your him)
Clarice said…
yeah of cuz i know it's not my him cuz u've never met my him, but i know ur him is not ur current him either... it's another him that is not ur him but only used to be ur him...

confused??????
no.. i am not confused... coz i noe you noe the him i am referring to when i say 'him'
Clarice said…
great..
ur that 'him' is a passe, whilst mine is not yet... sad!
who says he is a passe?
i still think of him, i still do reminisce the past, esp when places or things remind me...
i can forgive him, but guess i can never forget him or our past.
Clarice said…
well... maybe i would too... especially he's gonna be my one and only and never again... :S
tat was wat i thot too 12yrs ago... gosh... so long... haiz...
Clarice said…
oh, i think i know my destiny... i'm meant to be alone AND lonely remember??
Clarice said…
heh when it comes to relationships, i am never positive.
it doesnt pay to be negative... it pays to be confident and neutral about r/s... easy to say eh!
Clarice said…
i am neutral about it, but that doesn't mean i am not negative. i am just not confident, because i think i know my destiny, that's all...
Clarice said…
i know... u sms-ed me about it

Popular Posts