Finally... here comes my dark knight...
HOORAY!!! I got to watch "The Dark Knight" today, after such a looooooooooooooooonnnnngggg wait~~ However, the earlier sessions were still all fully booked out, so Ed got the more expensive ($18 per tix!) 'half-pipe' session at 5.45pm. What is a 'half-pipe' session, you may ask? Besides being more 'expensive', it also has less seats; and seats not in ordinary cinema sofas, but big beanie bags that you can lie down whilst watching the movie. Each beanie bag consists of 2 seats, so usually you see couples there more than normal friends... I've never been inside a 'half-pipe' session before, simply because it's just so much more expensive... almost double the price! Anyway, it was worth it... "The Dark Knight" was awesome! Fantabulous indeed! :)

I think Heath Ledger is a genius as Joker... It's a pity he has died... What a waste of talent! Christian Bale is Batman... and though Ive never thought Christian Bale is that handsome, he did a reasonably good job as Batman. They changed the woman who plays his love interest though - Rachel - from Katie Holmes (who used to star in "Batman Begins") is now played by Maggie Gyllenhaal. Other casts include Gary Oldman (Lieutenant Gordon) , Michael Caine (as Batman's butler/confidant), Aaron Eckhart (as Harvey Dent/Two-face) and Morgan Freeman (as Lucias Fox). Overall the movie was great... 2 .5 hours long! But very worth my time watching.
After the movie Ed and I went to Ajisen Ramen to have dinner... I wanted something soupy but am clueless on where to eat, so I just let Ed lead the way. Seems like I'm falling sick... The entire day at work was quite torturing cuz my throat hurts and I am being taught a new task of taking stock photos. It seemed so strenuous learning new things because my brain just wasn't working. I was being taught on how to take stock photos using the company's professional camera and transferring them to the computer, then after that crop/edit the image... Then finally... the way to upload the image to our wIntegrate system so that everyone in the company can view the picture. It wasn't that difficult actually, but taking the photos is a bit of a pain as you'll need to assemble the stock properly, and the lights are so bright and HOT!! Due to my body conditions, I am feeling really cold when I am not supposed to, and it has nothing to do with the weather~ Therefore the light frustrates me~ Damn torturing indeed! I wish I won't fall sick! I cant work like that!
Hopefully tomorrow I'll be better!

I think Heath Ledger is a genius as Joker... It's a pity he has died... What a waste of talent! Christian Bale is Batman... and though Ive never thought Christian Bale is that handsome, he did a reasonably good job as Batman. They changed the woman who plays his love interest though - Rachel - from Katie Holmes (who used to star in "Batman Begins") is now played by Maggie Gyllenhaal. Other casts include Gary Oldman (Lieutenant Gordon) , Michael Caine (as Batman's butler/confidant), Aaron Eckhart (as Harvey Dent/Two-face) and Morgan Freeman (as Lucias Fox). Overall the movie was great... 2 .5 hours long! But very worth my time watching.
After the movie Ed and I went to Ajisen Ramen to have dinner... I wanted something soupy but am clueless on where to eat, so I just let Ed lead the way. Seems like I'm falling sick... The entire day at work was quite torturing cuz my throat hurts and I am being taught a new task of taking stock photos. It seemed so strenuous learning new things because my brain just wasn't working. I was being taught on how to take stock photos using the company's professional camera and transferring them to the computer, then after that crop/edit the image... Then finally... the way to upload the image to our wIntegrate system so that everyone in the company can view the picture. It wasn't that difficult actually, but taking the photos is a bit of a pain as you'll need to assemble the stock properly, and the lights are so bright and HOT!! Due to my body conditions, I am feeling really cold when I am not supposed to, and it has nothing to do with the weather~ Therefore the light frustrates me~ Damn torturing indeed! I wish I won't fall sick! I cant work like that!
Hopefully tomorrow I'll be better!
Comments