I'm finally "certified" & "qualified" to be OLD - 23 years old...
A Month full of Celebrations......
9 May - Happy birthday to DADDY!!!
12 May - Happy birthday to jie jie Amelia and May!!
13 May - Happy birthday to ME!!
14 May - Happy mother's day!!
16 May - Happy birthday to Chitra!!
+
6 May - May's marriage
10 May - Amelia's marriage
+
1 May - Labour day
6 May - Election day
12 May - Vesak Day
(all these only applies for Singapore)
How cool can the month of May get? :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
13 May 2006 (Part 1)......
Went to Frankston in the day and met up with James. Didn't see him for a long time! 5months? 6? Not sure... I'm glad I got to meet up with him, cuz it seems that he's the only good friend I have left here in Australia... He's helped me with my Accounting assignment, if not I'd have died long ago... lol... Anyway, we watched 2 movies today - "Mission Impossible III" and "Ice Age 2". Had lunch at Nando's, and dinner at my old workplace Yoyogi (Frankston)... The yoyogi there changed so much! It feels really different.
~ My company for today...
~ I love this card! so sweet of him! The contents even sweeter. ThankQ James!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
13 May 2006 (Part 2)......
After I went home, my housemates gave me a mini celebration for me with a yummy chocolate cake and colourful "happy birthday" candles. I'm finally turning 23... So old now...

~ Me holding my birthday cake

~ Meichin, me and Sharuen

~ Meichin, me and Eemei

~ Sharuen, Eemei and me

~ What was I wishing for???? (Will it come true?)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gifts......
Million thanks to my parents, who gave me a boxful of clothes clothes and MORE CLOTHES!!! Satisfying my fashion freakness lol... And also, they gave me a bag and a scarf as well. My mom hand-picked everything herself, and her taste is just fantastic. My mom knows best what suits me and what not, and she definitely aren't those old-fashioned moms hehe.. Must have cost ALOT!!! But I'm so happy to receive them...

~ My parcel with that bday tag

~ I'm lazy to unpack everything and take photo of everything, but that's my lovely new bag and my bagful of clothes (there are still more but I've already hung them up in the wardrobe) :)

~ I love this outfit, also part of the gift... I wore them for my bday...
Joanna shopped for lovely flowers for me!!! I received them this morning and I love them! Thanks gal, for the flowers! Thanks for cheering me up and simply being there for me when I'm down... :)


Now how to make the flowers last forever????
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In love with -- KIM JEONG HOON......
The drama I'm still watching now to relieve stress is "GOONG" or (Palace or Princess Hours). Awesome stuff! One of the newest dramas in Korea right now, and one of the hottest too. I'll post a review of it when I'm done with all the episodes. Yoon Eun Hye (formerly from Baby V.O.X) is the lead actress and Joo Ji Hyun (a model) is the male lead. But I'm in love with the second male lead KIM JEONG HOON, who plays YUL GOON in the drama (and the second crown prince in line). Oh my... something about him just sweeps me off my feet. He's the prince in my life now! *swoons* Can't get enough of him!!

9 May - Happy birthday to DADDY!!!
12 May - Happy birthday to jie jie Amelia and May!!
13 May - Happy birthday to ME!!
14 May - Happy mother's day!!
16 May - Happy birthday to Chitra!!
+
6 May - May's marriage
10 May - Amelia's marriage
+
1 May - Labour day
6 May - Election day
12 May - Vesak Day
(all these only applies for Singapore)
How cool can the month of May get? :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
13 May 2006 (Part 1)......
Went to Frankston in the day and met up with James. Didn't see him for a long time! 5months? 6? Not sure... I'm glad I got to meet up with him, cuz it seems that he's the only good friend I have left here in Australia... He's helped me with my Accounting assignment, if not I'd have died long ago... lol... Anyway, we watched 2 movies today - "Mission Impossible III" and "Ice Age 2". Had lunch at Nando's, and dinner at my old workplace Yoyogi (Frankston)... The yoyogi there changed so much! It feels really different.
~ My company for today...
~ I love this card! so sweet of him! The contents even sweeter. ThankQ James!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
13 May 2006 (Part 2)......
After I went home, my housemates gave me a mini celebration for me with a yummy chocolate cake and colourful "happy birthday" candles. I'm finally turning 23... So old now...

~ Me holding my birthday cake

~ Meichin, me and Sharuen

~ Meichin, me and Eemei

~ Sharuen, Eemei and me

~ What was I wishing for???? (Will it come true?)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gifts......
Million thanks to my parents, who gave me a boxful of clothes clothes and MORE CLOTHES!!! Satisfying my fashion freakness lol... And also, they gave me a bag and a scarf as well. My mom hand-picked everything herself, and her taste is just fantastic. My mom knows best what suits me and what not, and she definitely aren't those old-fashioned moms hehe.. Must have cost ALOT!!! But I'm so happy to receive them...

~ My parcel with that bday tag

~ I'm lazy to unpack everything and take photo of everything, but that's my lovely new bag and my bagful of clothes (there are still more but I've already hung them up in the wardrobe) :)

~ I love this outfit, also part of the gift... I wore them for my bday...
Joanna shopped for lovely flowers for me!!! I received them this morning and I love them! Thanks gal, for the flowers! Thanks for cheering me up and simply being there for me when I'm down... :)


Now how to make the flowers last forever????
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In love with -- KIM JEONG HOON......
The drama I'm still watching now to relieve stress is "GOONG" or (Palace or Princess Hours). Awesome stuff! One of the newest dramas in Korea right now, and one of the hottest too. I'll post a review of it when I'm done with all the episodes. Yoon Eun Hye (formerly from Baby V.O.X) is the lead actress and Joo Ji Hyun (a model) is the male lead. But I'm in love with the second male lead KIM JEONG HOON, who plays YUL GOON in the drama (and the second crown prince in line). Oh my... something about him just sweeps me off my feet. He's the prince in my life now! *swoons* Can't get enough of him!!

A little profile of him:
Name: 김정훈 / Kim Jung-hoon (Kim Jeong-hun)
Date of birth: January 20, 1980
Height: 177cm
Weight: 60kg
Blood type: AB
Profession: Singer, Actor
Family: 2 elder brother, an elder sister
Education: Seoul National University, majoring in Dentistry
Religion: Buddism
Debut: as leader and lead vocals for group 'UN'
Debut song: 'Voicemail' (2002)
Hobbies: listening to music, computer games and pool
Isn't he handsome?? *drools*
Comments