What a week!

Long time no hear from me! I've been real busy! Better do my updates now before I never get down to do it~~

This week's been extremely BUSY and mentally and physically EXHAUSTING for me! How excruciating...

Tuesday and Wednesday at work this week really drained everything out from me. On top of all the cleaning, floor scrubbing, and the usual routine work I have to do, I had my menses and when girls have that, they'll be so so SO tired... When I go home I still got to study for my exams, which is fast approaching (starting 6 June for me). And I still got my Quantitative Methods assignment to go... How cool is that?
I think because of the weather, and I did not even have enough sleep, I'm starting to fall sick AGAIN! I've JUST recovered from my flu last month, and now I'm getting it again??? MERCY ME!! I have big tasks (EXAMS!) ahead of me, so I can't afford to fall sick!
Oh ya... I've to work on Sunday too... 10am-10pm. YAY??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pierced my ears again!!!
Just one more on the left.
Did it on impulse. Thought about getting a second piercing during my quantitative methods seminar on Friday, and before I know it, I went straight to the chemist after class and got it pierced.
It wasn't even painful. The first ones I did wasn't painful either, but I can remember it stung a little. This time round it didn't sting, it didn't bite, it didn't hurt. Didn't even turn red. It was over just like that. I can't believe I had it pierced. I did it just like that *snap fingers*
Last year Julin was there to give me some support. This year I am alone. And I am not half afraid. Am I starting to overcome my fear for needles?
I love it! I should have gotten another one right one top of it, but I guess I better not for fear of infection.

Too bad I can't get a clearer picture than this.... so you can't really see the earrings...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finished another K-drama to date. "My 19Year Old Sister-in-Law". Another romantic comedy with my favorite Kim Jae Won and Yoon Kye Sang in it~ :)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now starting to watch "My Name is Kim Sam Soon", another damn popular drama in Korea. I'll still maintain my 1hour daily of entertainment everyday as long as I restrict it to ONLY 1 hour, nothing more, nothing less.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meet up with Ling and Will (Saturday 27 May 2006)


Met up with Ling and Will for dinner just now... First, met up with Ling at Caulfield, and I went over to her place for a while. The apartment she shares with Will is great! I like it small and cosy, not so of big and spacious houses. And her house is just so near Caulfield's Monash campus! I can go there anytime after lessons... lol... Seems like I prefer apartments more than houses... Anyhow, chatted with Ling there and wait for Will to come back from his automobile racing. When he's back, we decided where to eat, and settled on going Glen Waverly (since we're all craving for some dumplings)

Will drove us to Glen... had a hard time finding a place to park! It was unbelievably crowded! Finally we found one, and we have to wait at the restaurant for a seat. We didn't go to 'Bob's Kitchen', which was more popular. We went to another newly opened place, and the dumplings there were good too~ The dan dan noodles were too spicy for us though... The Shanghai Cao Nian Gao was ok. Wine chicken was Will's favorite, and it's good. And the Red bean fried 'pancake' (Dou Sha Jian Bin) was really good as well. My favorite!

After dinner, we headed to Gloria Jeans for coffee. One word of advice: NEVER ever buy ice coffee/mocha from them! Their iced drinks suck! Their iced mocha was horrid - bland, no cream, and it tastes weird. However, their hot coffee is good. Bleah... Ling threw up after drinking that coffee... cuz she's already feeling unwell and that coffee was horrid. Should have ordered something hot instead.

Ling and Will came to my house for a short while when they sent me home, and chatted for a while before saying goodbye...

It was great seeing them again! Missed these friends of mine whom I've known since I first came here... They remind me of happier times than the times I have now...

And now... photos!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The food we ate... there goes the old Clarice... always taking photos of FOOD FOOD and MORE FOOD...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Will and Ling - lovely couple, aren't they?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and Ling... she calls me 'MUM' and she's my 'DAUGHTER' :P However, she doesn't receive any pocket money from me. I'm that stingy kekeke...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My supposedly 'son-in-law'? He can't comprehend the reason why I take photos on a normal dinner out. Is it that weird? lol...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Exam Mode

I guess I won't be updating for pretty much from now onwards... unless I got really bored from studying... But seriously, I don't have much time. In fact, I'm running out of time! I am seriously NOT prepared, and I'm weak in ALL the 4 units, and I have only 10 days left to my first paper.

I'm having Economics on 6 June, followed by Accounting on 12 June, then Business Law on 16 June, and lastly Quantitative Methods on 20 June.

Not cool at all...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My messy table... this is not the worst. I had an even messier table than this when I was doing my assignment.

I wish to reward myself after my exams by doing something I so like to do - traveling... Either I tour Iran with Andy, or I go Seoul on my own.
Very much will like to travel with Andy! 2 travel bugs will make good company. Though I hope I won't ruin his trip with my blur-ness, direction stupidness and hogging the bathroom LOL...
But I have NO idea how to tell my parents that I'm going IRAN.
Should I simply just go first, THEN tell them. Or tell them the truth, and just go ahead? In both cases, I won't receive any financial aid.

ARGH... I'll worry about that later. I've too much on my mind now!

Comments

Popular Posts