Wonderful meet-ups with friends~ And goodbye Singapore *SOB*
It's my first night in Melbourne ever since I got back. Reached Melbourne at 7am in the morning and Arnuparb came to fetch me back to Clayton, where I will reside for the next 1.5 years. I've not been around Clayton much, besides the Monash there, I haven't been around much at all, so there will be alot of adjustments that I'll need to make.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyways, after I am back from Sri Lanka, the 3 days I'm left in Singapore, I managed to meet up with many of my TPSS friends, and have a blasting time together~ I'll briefly talk about them.
18-02-06 Cat and Dog Friends...
Oooh yea~~ Got to meet up with my feline close friend, VANESSA~ Both of us walked to Bras Basah, and ate at Rocky Masters (Vanessa's recommendations) and she ate a 9-inch pizza all by herself, while I struggled with my black pepper chicken spaghetti... Had a good chat in the cafe itself.
- The things that we ate

- The people who ate the food
Then went to Bugis and shopped around, plus The Edge, which I kinda miss. Also went to a newly-opened 6-stories fashion Annex-equivalent "complex" to shop. Intended to get myself a denim skirt and hopefully find a top or two as well. But in the end, I got myself nothing. Poor Vanessa got to accompany me as I went to try the skirts and shirts that I like, but didn't seem to fit me very well. Oh well...
We were really tired after the shopping, so we sat down at a cafe restaurant and had a drink. Neither of us are up to eating dinner yet, cuz we were still bloated from lunch. Drank Iced cappuccino, and I had a soup as well. Vanessa had pineapple frostdrink. Took many photos.

- Let's talk GHETTO
- Togetherness
After that, both of us went to Esplanade and Suntec to have a stroll around, and also to take more photos. Vanessa never failsto make me laugh with her cheeky photo takes. LOL~


- What do you interpret that as?? lol... Vanessa is forever so funny~
And lastly, another photo together before we call it a day~

Splendid day it is! I missed Vanessa alot! 10 years of friendship... and counting! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
19-02-06 Going Bonkers with my Malay Friends
Still in touch with my malay friends from TPSS 4E3 last time, and met up with Masherah, Izah and Alifah today at Changi Airport.I know I shouldn't be going to the airport, since I'll be there in another 2 days leaving Singapore, but then, it's a good hangout place no doubt. Too bad Yati couldn't make it to meet up, so we're missing her, but I had with the rest as well.
Ate at Swensen's. I had fish and chips. Latecomer Alifah's Seafood mushroom chowder looks really interesting. But I still can't quite chew some seafood... Calamaris are a pain for me especially
- The fish'n'chips I ate
That's Izah... no change right? -
- Can I repeat that I love Mash's Tudung.... cuz the yellow is just "OH SO NICE~~~"
Then went to viewing mall at both T1 and T2 to view the planes. T2's viewing mall has changed, and SHRUNK, and it's not as nice as the one at T1. Then settled down at Starbucks at T2 and had coffee... Sorry to say, their rumba frappucino sucks for me. It tasted like medicine to me... bleah... Masherah was complaining about her caramel frapp as well. Sometimes I think Coffee Beanis so much better than Starbucks is.
- Masherah and me
- Alifah and me... goodness, I have to really persuade this girl to take a picture.... I don't know what's with her and taking pictures... *shrugs*
Izah and I on 'same-colour-scheme' -

- Threesomes...
The caramel and rumba frappuccino tastes awful... >.<
Am I glad to see them!! All of them are still the same old peeps that I've known back in secondary school. Can I say I'm glad for that? Yeah... Makes memiss my secondary school days so much more. How I wish i'm like... 16 years old... instead of the 23 that I'm going to turn in afew months time, and man... I feel so OLD!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
20-02-06 Lunch with Amelia
Met up with my jie, Amelia, for an early lunch (11am) at Phin's at TM. Had chicken schnitzer, coated with batter and cheese, andAmelia had steak... which looks and smells so good, but I can only savour it with my EYES only.... :( Nonono... it's not that I don't have money to eat a steak, but, I'll take the whole day to chew it... :( And how glad I am that Amelia appreciates takingphotos of food and each other as I do, so we snapped many photos...
- Mademoiselle Amelia
- Mademoiselle Clarice
Food Food Food!!! -
Pictures together:


Then we went around TM, Century Square... Had this 'surprise' from this girl and guy from Prudential at CS, and it wasn't a pleasant one. I find that their 'surprise' was too sudden, they literally POUNCED at us, and they were blabbering away, disregarding if we were interested or not. They were trying to be chummy with us before filling us in with their financial plans or whatever, and they wanted us to fill up this survey form at their tables, while trying to talk to us. They found more interest in Amelia anyway, cuz I think I showed a really black face lol... I wasn't pleased at all. I was quiet the whole while, hoping to go, and when the girl attempts to talk to me, I'm like "yeah", "ok", "oh" giving short and blunt answers. Amelia was rather sacarstic too, but finally we were able to go! They were hella irritating. Oh yea... Amelia saw her 4E4 classmate Gary (or James... now I'm confused)... and I thought he looked familiar, but I didn't know him personally last time, so... kinda faded in my memories. But he's now working for Prudential,and he was also formerly from TPSS.
Then, we had coffee and ice-cream at Haagen-Daaz.
Amelia was so sweet... she bought me roses as a goodbye gift for me since she couldn't send me off tomorrow at the airport. She'salways such a very thoughtful girl... :)

And then, Amelia accompanied me and my dad to Changi Hospital to get my wires in my gums removed, and that was something excruciating! ARGH! I wiggled in my seat when the dentist tried to unscrew the wires..... It wasn't the female dentist before as she's not working on a Monday... and the new male dentist that I get is kinda unfriendly and sacarstic. I don't like hisattitude. The other dentist is so much better! Sheesh~
Then Amelia and I hang around East Point, then go back to Tampines, where Amelia met up with her Jeff, and I waited around to wait for Joanna to knock off from work and meet for dinner.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
20-02-06 Dinner with Joanna
And luckily Joanna is able to get off from work earlier to have dinner with me one last time before I go! I thought she'll be really really busy since Aerospace will be launching the very next day, so I'm just trying my luck. Glad to see her again! We went to Ajisen in TM to have our dinner, talking and laughing... very amusing yet enjoyable. Then just shopped around before parting. I guess I'm going to miss my cookie monster alot~ :(
- We had the same dinner
- Side dishes
It's Joanna's 23rd birthday (22 February) and so I have to also meet up with her to give her a present (which I kinda bought it last minute, but yea, i am forgetful...) I gave her a crystal pendent and a card. Simple and hopefully she can wear it when she goes to work.

- ???????
Last photo of the night -
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, and I finished another Korean to date... "Royal Prince's First Love" starrng Cha Tae Hyun, Sung Yuri and Kim Nam Jin. This is another good drama, cuz it's lively, has a good storyline and the actors in it are good. Cha Tae Hyun never fails to make me laugh! FinKL member Sung Yuri is really pretty too... and my greatest discovery and CRAVINGS - KIM NAM JIN~~~ He's my latest 'love'... oh my.. he's so sexy even though his role is kinda cold and insensitive... :drools:
- I tell u... he's HOT stuff~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm supposed to be unpacking and stuff, but that will have to wait til tomorrow. Right now everything is very messed up because my friend has her two housemates whom haven't quite moved out, but are moving out, so I still haven't got a room for myself yet. I'm just accomodating at this girl's room cuz she's still not back yet, so I can't quite unpack yet either. Just for this 2 days I'll have to make do whatever. Another of my friend who's going to stay with me will be back tomorrow, so they'll be more junk and crowded-ness. I've also got so many boxes that I can't believe those are all mine~ I didn't realize the amount of things that I've accumulated this 2 years when I'm in Australia... how freaky~ I'm SO NOT USED TO IT! I'm already reluctant to be back... now I have to settle everything myself.. I feel soooo super sian~
Goodbye Singapore~ *sniff*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyways, after I am back from Sri Lanka, the 3 days I'm left in Singapore, I managed to meet up with many of my TPSS friends, and have a blasting time together~ I'll briefly talk about them.
18-02-06 Cat and Dog Friends...
Oooh yea~~ Got to meet up with my feline close friend, VANESSA~ Both of us walked to Bras Basah, and ate at Rocky Masters (Vanessa's recommendations) and she ate a 9-inch pizza all by herself, while I struggled with my black pepper chicken spaghetti... Had a good chat in the cafe itself.
- The things that we ate
- The people who ate the foodThen went to Bugis and shopped around, plus The Edge, which I kinda miss. Also went to a newly-opened 6-stories fashion Annex-equivalent "complex" to shop. Intended to get myself a denim skirt and hopefully find a top or two as well. But in the end, I got myself nothing. Poor Vanessa got to accompany me as I went to try the skirts and shirts that I like, but didn't seem to fit me very well. Oh well...
We were really tired after the shopping, so we sat down at a cafe restaurant and had a drink. Neither of us are up to eating dinner yet, cuz we were still bloated from lunch. Drank Iced cappuccino, and I had a soup as well. Vanessa had pineapple frostdrink. Took many photos.

- Let's talk GHETTO
- TogethernessAfter that, both of us went to Esplanade and Suntec to have a stroll around, and also to take more photos. Vanessa never failsto make me laugh with her cheeky photo takes. LOL~


- What do you interpret that as?? lol... Vanessa is forever so funny~And lastly, another photo together before we call it a day~

Splendid day it is! I missed Vanessa alot! 10 years of friendship... and counting! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
19-02-06 Going Bonkers with my Malay Friends
Still in touch with my malay friends from TPSS 4E3 last time, and met up with Masherah, Izah and Alifah today at Changi Airport.I know I shouldn't be going to the airport, since I'll be there in another 2 days leaving Singapore, but then, it's a good hangout place no doubt. Too bad Yati couldn't make it to meet up, so we're missing her, but I had with the rest as well.
Ate at Swensen's. I had fish and chips. Latecomer Alifah's Seafood mushroom chowder looks really interesting. But I still can't quite chew some seafood... Calamaris are a pain for me especially
- The fish'n'chips I ateThat's Izah... no change right? -

- Can I repeat that I love Mash's Tudung.... cuz the yellow is just "OH SO NICE~~~"Then went to viewing mall at both T1 and T2 to view the planes. T2's viewing mall has changed, and SHRUNK, and it's not as nice as the one at T1. Then settled down at Starbucks at T2 and had coffee... Sorry to say, their rumba frappucino sucks for me. It tasted like medicine to me... bleah... Masherah was complaining about her caramel frapp as well. Sometimes I think Coffee Beanis so much better than Starbucks is.
- Masherah and me
- Alifah and me... goodness, I have to really persuade this girl to take a picture.... I don't know what's with her and taking pictures... *shrugs* Izah and I on 'same-colour-scheme' -


- Threesomes... The caramel and rumba frappuccino tastes awful... >.<
Am I glad to see them!! All of them are still the same old peeps that I've known back in secondary school. Can I say I'm glad for that? Yeah... Makes memiss my secondary school days so much more. How I wish i'm like... 16 years old... instead of the 23 that I'm going to turn in afew months time, and man... I feel so OLD!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
20-02-06 Lunch with Amelia
Met up with my jie, Amelia, for an early lunch (11am) at Phin's at TM. Had chicken schnitzer, coated with batter and cheese, andAmelia had steak... which looks and smells so good, but I can only savour it with my EYES only.... :( Nonono... it's not that I don't have money to eat a steak, but, I'll take the whole day to chew it... :( And how glad I am that Amelia appreciates takingphotos of food and each other as I do, so we snapped many photos...
- Mademoiselle Amelia
- Mademoiselle ClariceFood Food Food!!! -
Pictures together:


Then we went around TM, Century Square... Had this 'surprise' from this girl and guy from Prudential at CS, and it wasn't a pleasant one. I find that their 'surprise' was too sudden, they literally POUNCED at us, and they were blabbering away, disregarding if we were interested or not. They were trying to be chummy with us before filling us in with their financial plans or whatever, and they wanted us to fill up this survey form at their tables, while trying to talk to us. They found more interest in Amelia anyway, cuz I think I showed a really black face lol... I wasn't pleased at all. I was quiet the whole while, hoping to go, and when the girl attempts to talk to me, I'm like "yeah", "ok", "oh" giving short and blunt answers. Amelia was rather sacarstic too, but finally we were able to go! They were hella irritating. Oh yea... Amelia saw her 4E4 classmate Gary (or James... now I'm confused)... and I thought he looked familiar, but I didn't know him personally last time, so... kinda faded in my memories. But he's now working for Prudential,and he was also formerly from TPSS.
Then, we had coffee and ice-cream at Haagen-Daaz.
Amelia was so sweet... she bought me roses as a goodbye gift for me since she couldn't send me off tomorrow at the airport. She'salways such a very thoughtful girl... :)

And then, Amelia accompanied me and my dad to Changi Hospital to get my wires in my gums removed, and that was something excruciating! ARGH! I wiggled in my seat when the dentist tried to unscrew the wires..... It wasn't the female dentist before as she's not working on a Monday... and the new male dentist that I get is kinda unfriendly and sacarstic. I don't like hisattitude. The other dentist is so much better! Sheesh~
Then Amelia and I hang around East Point, then go back to Tampines, where Amelia met up with her Jeff, and I waited around to wait for Joanna to knock off from work and meet for dinner.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
20-02-06 Dinner with Joanna
And luckily Joanna is able to get off from work earlier to have dinner with me one last time before I go! I thought she'll be really really busy since Aerospace will be launching the very next day, so I'm just trying my luck. Glad to see her again! We went to Ajisen in TM to have our dinner, talking and laughing... very amusing yet enjoyable. Then just shopped around before parting. I guess I'm going to miss my cookie monster alot~ :(
- We had the same dinner
- Side dishesIt's Joanna's 23rd birthday (22 February) and so I have to also meet up with her to give her a present (which I kinda bought it last minute, but yea, i am forgetful...) I gave her a crystal pendent and a card. Simple and hopefully she can wear it when she goes to work.

- ??????? Last photo of the night -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, and I finished another Korean to date... "Royal Prince's First Love" starrng Cha Tae Hyun, Sung Yuri and Kim Nam Jin. This is another good drama, cuz it's lively, has a good storyline and the actors in it are good. Cha Tae Hyun never fails to make me laugh! FinKL member Sung Yuri is really pretty too... and my greatest discovery and CRAVINGS - KIM NAM JIN~~~ He's my latest 'love'... oh my.. he's so sexy even though his role is kinda cold and insensitive... :drools:
- I tell u... he's HOT stuff~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm supposed to be unpacking and stuff, but that will have to wait til tomorrow. Right now everything is very messed up because my friend has her two housemates whom haven't quite moved out, but are moving out, so I still haven't got a room for myself yet. I'm just accomodating at this girl's room cuz she's still not back yet, so I can't quite unpack yet either. Just for this 2 days I'll have to make do whatever. Another of my friend who's going to stay with me will be back tomorrow, so they'll be more junk and crowded-ness. I've also got so many boxes that I can't believe those are all mine~ I didn't realize the amount of things that I've accumulated this 2 years when I'm in Australia... how freaky~ I'm SO NOT USED TO IT! I'm already reluctant to be back... now I have to settle everything myself.. I feel soooo super sian~
Goodbye Singapore~ *sniff*
Comments