The Last 31 Days of 2014




Finally we have arrived in the month of December.


The last 31 days left to this year, and we will be ushering in 2015. A new year, a new start. And also, getting older.

 
The arrival of December also means that I am nearing my big break. Holidays in 13 days! Realising that I either have a really big luggage, or a very small one, I went down to Myer over the weekends and saw this hard case medium size Monsac luggage (around 24") and it was 50% off! It is not exactly Samsonite or Antler, but there was a  50% off offer, the Monsac luggage was $114, and the quality was not too bad. I got it without much hesitation. I need it anyway. But as I was on the way to hang out with some friends over drinks, I can’t just wheel the luggage around so I decided to leave it with Myer and they give me a week to collect it. I will collect it some time this week. When I have collected my bag, which means I would have to start packing, and that is when the excitement really begins!
 

Anyway, I anticipate a really busy two weeks before I leave as I clear my work. Not sure if I will be writing again before I leave, but in any case, I will also be updating my new pages: chubzzy2.tumblr.com (a spin-off of this blog as well as my Instagram), and also my new food page theporkbelly.tumblr.com. I have decided to migrate my food page to Tumblr because in that way I can have a new start. In my previous food page with Wordpress I have been pretty detailed and I realised that I really do not have time for a lot of time to do a detailed review. With Tumblr, since it is a “micro-blogging” site, I can do a quick review, and I can access the app from my mobile too. It is easier this way so I hope to do more updates and advertise my site then.

 
Til I write next, please check out my Tumblr blog(s)!

 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts