Please lend me an eraser
Sometimes, I wish I can just erase certain parts of my memory, and forget all that has happened.
Those memories that pained, ached and tortured my heart and soul. All to be erased with a permanent eraser.
It is so hard to pretend that nothing has happened and go on with my everyday life with a forced smile on my face. I feel so tired doing that. I want to be able to genuinely smile at people and not fake a facade.
I will try my best to put you out of my mind. Thank you for the great company you have provided me the last two months or so. But I can perhaps see through what your real intentions are, and therefore I will have to put a stop to this before it gets further. It is not getting anywhere, and I don't foresee things progressing in any direction either. Call me selfish, but I do not want to go through the same experience ever again. Thus, I will cut all ties and pretend I have never known you before.
Anyway, I wish you all the best.

Comments