Time to wake up



Everything was all seemingly sweet and easy.
Then everything came plummeting down suddenly.

All I can say is, I am actually much more naive than I thought.
And I am more trusting than I thought I should be.
When I just told myself that I am a very cautious person.
Turned out I am actually much more careless than I imagine.
Alarm bells rang
But I still allowed my heart to lead my mind.
And eventually led to this unnecessary pain and misery.

Daunted.
Regret.
Disappointed.


Fortunately this whole nightmarish dream did not last very long.
So it is easier to get myself out of this turmoil.
I should know that no living thing ever, would take a liking to me after actually seeing me.
I should have expected the results.
I have to learn how not to expect too much
And how not to feel too much.
I have learnt how to be more rational
And how not to trust too much.
I hope the repercussion to this would not be too much to mend.

Call me narrow minded.
Call me over sensitive.
Call me a hypocrite.

But I need to protect myself.
Protect my heart.
The heart that has been shattered one too many times.
Watching unturned back is already part and parcel of my miserable life anyway.
Accept it and live with it.
Move on.
Erase from memory.
Everything will be better tomorrow.

It is time to wake up and face reality.

Comments

Popular Posts