From Planning.... to Planned
Finally... I have booked my flight.
12 December 2013
Melbourne to Bangkok
20 December 2013
Bangkok to Singapore
5 January 2014
Singapore to Melbourne
Technically I will be in Thailand for around 8.5 days, and Singapore for around 16.5 days. I will be back in Singapore for Christmas and New Year! *Excitment*
I may, of course, still plan to go elsewhere. I am thinking of going to KL to visit some relatives and also a dear friend of mine who just gave birth. But I will think of that closer to the date since going to KL from Singapore is no hassle at all.
I can't wait! I haven't taken any holidays this year and I am really itching to go somewhere, but lack the financial ability to do so. Desperately need a break as I've been just full on working my butt off. Staying put at one spot isn't exactly my thing either.
However, it is still some 90+ days more to go. I think for now I should just forget that I have a holiday planned and just go on living my usual mundane life until November when I can actually be chirpy counting down.
Time to start planning my itinerary for Thailand though, and source for accommodation! I have a good friend from uni in Thailand though and he will assist me with that. I haven't been to Thailand so I am really looking forward, and I can't wait to be home too!
12 December 2013
Melbourne to Bangkok
20 December 2013
Bangkok to Singapore
5 January 2014
Singapore to Melbourne
Technically I will be in Thailand for around 8.5 days, and Singapore for around 16.5 days. I will be back in Singapore for Christmas and New Year! *Excitment*
I may, of course, still plan to go elsewhere. I am thinking of going to KL to visit some relatives and also a dear friend of mine who just gave birth. But I will think of that closer to the date since going to KL from Singapore is no hassle at all.
I can't wait! I haven't taken any holidays this year and I am really itching to go somewhere, but lack the financial ability to do so. Desperately need a break as I've been just full on working my butt off. Staying put at one spot isn't exactly my thing either.
However, it is still some 90+ days more to go. I think for now I should just forget that I have a holiday planned and just go on living my usual mundane life until November when I can actually be chirpy counting down.
Time to start planning my itinerary for Thailand though, and source for accommodation! I have a good friend from uni in Thailand though and he will assist me with that. I haven't been to Thailand so I am really looking forward, and I can't wait to be home too!
Comments