In one week.....
This day next week, I will be on the plane en route to Osaka, Japan, via Seoul. Just thinking of it excites me. Time passed so quickly, especially November, which whizzed past so quickly it doesn't feel like it is already here and gone.
All my accommodation is settled and although I haven't got the time to sit down and do research for my Japan trip, I am still more or less set to go. Seek advice from my Japanese friends, but with my grandma memory, and an almost non-existent knowledge of Japanese made me forget again and again, the places that they've recommended.
Almost a month since I last blogged. Just being terribly busy and hopelessly lazy. November was such a hectic month with my workload, Sydney trip, housemates' wedding, parties and other gathering. And it will remain this way til the day I leave for my holidays. There isn't a day I can actually have more than 6 hours sleep. On average I only get 5 hours per day, and only Saturdays maybe I am able to get 8 hours. I don't know why I can't seem to be motivated enough to get into bed before 1am, and then waking up promptly when the alarm goes off at 7.30am. Almost everyday I need to make a mad dash for work because I always oversleep.
I am glad for the three weeks break. Many of my colleagues are actually finishing off on Friday 14/12/12. The office closes on Friday 21/12/12 for 2 weeks until 7/1/13. My last day will be on Monday 17/12/12, setting off Tuesday morning 18/12/12, and I will be back at work on 8/1/13 right after I touch down Melbourne. Will probably go into the office at around 10-ish AM and then work til late. I can't wait!
My Korean friends told me that it has been snowing for more than 3 days in a row and the temperature is now -10C. Some said I need thermal wear. I honestly do not know if I need one.... I was perfectly fine when it was -3C last time I was there, but then I don't know if I can take it if it's -10C. I can take the cold way better than most people, but that doesn't mean I should risk catching a cold like that. I will probably layer it up and if I need thermal wear I know where to get them in Korea so I don't have to worry about it for now... It will be great fun!! Hope it will snow when I get there....
Will really love to post some pictures up but I guess I have spent my posting efforts on Facebook. I had a really great November with lots of lovely events going on, and I am really looking forward to my big break. 2012 is coming to an end soon.... People are talking about the world ending on 21/12/12. But I think (not only me, but many others) think the predictions of Mayan calendar is not true. Still looking forward to 2013 because I have lots ahead of me.
2012 has been a great year so far. Despite having a few setbacks and down moments I am glad I managed to keep a positive mind and live life to the fullest. I worked really hard, but played just as hard. I still managed to do some travelling, something I love to do. Work is going well too. Next year I hope to build onto these and lead a even more fulfilling life. Hopefully 2013 will be a better year for me....
Bedtime for me now.... Hopefully I will get to blog again some time soon....
Comments