신라면 블랙을 정말 신나다!!!!

Like literally.... And the most sinful part of it all, would be noisily slurping up, or simply inhaling a hot bowl of black shin ramen at 12.30am. Tastes soooooo good when the weather is kinda cold, and you are obviously starving. VERY bad habit, and potentially BAD for health, BAD for keeping fit and slim, BAD for having such an unhealthy before-bedtime meal. 


Way before the "BLACK" version of Shin ramen 'conquered' the market, I have always loved the original one. Having one of those original ones late at night was heaven. But since I have tried the BLACK version, I fell head over heels in love with this. Which do I like better, you may ask? I don't know. I like both, but at the moment, BLACK is riding high on my charts because it is simply too yum!!!  I am not sure how long in the market it will be since it is supposed to be a special edition thing, but hopefully it will be in the market for looooonnnggg!!! 

And yes, I am typing this whilst I am eating these simply delicious noodle soup I've made. It's now 1:06AM as stated on my computer clock, and I have to be in bed in another half hour or so. HOW on earth can I sleep with the noodles swimming in my body? 

But they just taste so good, and I was starving.............................. (yeah yeah excuses excuses! There's something called 'self-control'!) 



*Daylight savings has commenced in Melbourne, and we are now 3 hours ahead of Singapore. Argh! Give me back the one hour we lost!! I always feel cheated (of my beauty sleep) when daylight savings starts annually in October. :( 

Comments

Popular Posts