The Real Challenge






This Sunday (26th July) comes the real challenge.


I have not ran a half marathon in years. Must have been at least 10 years. I was much younger then when I ran that long distance in hot and humid Singapore. I wonder how I would fare in my much older self. 


I have not been training as vigorously as I should. That is, in terms of just running. I have been doing a lot more cardio at the gym though. I figured, if I run too much, and running itself is not exactly the most interesting thing ever, I may get bored and not feel up to it when it comes to the proper run. Instead, by increasing my fitness level up by doing other stuff could potentially contribute towards my run. I may be wrong, but that is how I train myself. 


Starting at 7AM on Sunday, I hope to run in less than 2.5 hours. That would mean practically no stopping at all. Can I do it? We shall see what happens on Sunday!

Comments

Popular Posts