86 more days.



Wow.. it is already end September, and I realised I haven't blogged for more than a month already. Time flies.

Much to my parents' dismay at my failure to save money when I have to for the sake of my house, I still booked my air tickets for my next holidays. Although I can see their point and I do have to save as much as I can, I cannot just sit still and do nothing during the long break. I need a holiday, and I need an overseas trip. I think this may be my last overseas holiday, and next year I may not be able to even go back to Singapore. At least not before my house is ready. I will still go on holidays but it will have to be interstate when there are promotions.

Anyway, I have booked my tickets to fly on 15 December 2014 from Melbourne to Singapore. However, I will be boarding another flight at 2am on 16 December from Singapore to Seoul via Qingdao, so I will not be going out of the airport. I will be in South Korea from 16 December to 25 December. I am actually going to spend Christmas flying from Seoul to Singapore via Shanghai, and will reach Singapore at around dinner time. I will be in Singapore from Christmas night to 6 January, when I fly back to Melbourne.

Still another 86 days to go before I embark on my journey. In the meantime I will be really busy with work, and out of work I do have many plans marked on my calendar. I will also be running the marathon next month, so I have been training really hard for that. That is something to look forward to! The weather is also warming up here, and from October onward we will have our fortnightly half day Fridays, meaning there will be more capacity to do more stuff in the sun!

Hopefully time will pass by quickly. Til then, take care!



Comments

Popular Posts