A Relaxing Saturday
And so I got a day off - a day entirely to myself. So I decided to organize a gathering for my friends from Korean class since it has been ages since we last met (that was before I left for Korea!)
Sent an email circulating on when and where to meet, and eventually only 7 people could make it - Daniel, Mary, Tony, Jingyan, Brendon, Jennifer, and me. Made a booking at Wooga at 7.30pm for some Korean BBQ. Yummy!!
Afterwards, full from all the pork and beef, spice and savory, I was craving for something sweet. We thought the night was kinda short to end right after dinner, so I suggested we quickly make a 5 minute walk to Fraus - a chocolate place in North Melbourne - to have a quick drink and chat. So we did. Fraus closes at 10pm though, so we only sat down for around half hour with our drinks, and parted after that.
| Jingyan is just happily in love with Brendon |
| The rest of us. |
It was great meeting them all, though I am missing a lot of people because they have other commitments so they couldn't make it. I hope we can all get to meet up soon again!
There goes my Saturday. I wonder when next I will be able to get a full day to myself...?
Comments